Viewcast Coverage TM
Viewcast Production offers a complete suite of services to address all your event video coverage needs.
This is the simplest way to document your event. Viewcast will provide a production crew to your site and capture the event on video. Here is an overview of the workflow:
- Planning - Prior to the event, our production director will meet with you to go over all event details and expected focus and outcome from the video.
- Onsite capture - With that information in hands, our production crew will ensure all required footages are obtained onsite.
- Post production and review - Our post production team process the raw footages and create a first cut for your review.
- Delivery - After your feedbacks are incorporated, the final video will be delivered for approval.
Get a Quote >
Viewcast Production offers many options for live broadcast projects. Some of those options include onsite PA setup, live video mixing, webcast, and many more. Here is a typical workflow:
- Planning - Prior to the event, our production director will meet with you and go over all event details and expected outcome from the coverage.
- Onsite setup and test - Viewcast production team will arrive onsite with plenty of time for setup and testing. A/V setup and online broadcast channel will be carefully tested prior to event starts.
- Event coverage - Your personnel is encouraged to join our production director during the event broadcast and monitor the live feed so that adjustments can be made immediately.
- Post event delivery - If you selected the option to retain a recording of the broadcast, it will be provided after event completion.
Get a Quote >